Responsible – who is responsible for the processing of the data?
Identity: Feel Basque Country
Corporate Address: Curtidores Street 1-b 1-b, 20303, Irun, Basque Country, Epaña
15254038 R: Diego Susperregui Echegaray (Feel Basque Country)
Phone: +34 667 061 274
Contact: Diego Susperregui
Domain Name: https://feelbasquecountry.com/
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you make through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Feel Basque Country, by any means (phone, postal or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user objects or revokes consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user objects to or revokes their consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to bodies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Data Categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in Feel Basque Country we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, declares to have the consent of them and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Feel Basque Country from any liability in this regard.
- However, Feel Basque Country may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, taking the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data whose purpose is the sending of periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out such treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who forwards their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible communication in a fluid manner and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Feel Basque Country
Data Preservation Period – How long will we keep your data?
Feel Basque Country will retain users’ personal data only for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients Which recipients will your data be communicated to?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Feel Basque Country, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, where such communication is regulatory ly necessary , or for the execution of the contracted services.
Feel Basque Country, has signed the corresponding contracts of commission of treatment with each of the providers that provide services to Feel Basque Country, in order to ensure that these providers will process your data in accordance with the established in the current legislation.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we put in place to take care of your data?
- Encrypting communications between the user’s device and Feel Basque Country servers
- Encryption of information on Feel Basque Country’s own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In cases where Feel Basque Country has service providers for the maintenance of the platform outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of Feel Basque Country with the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Feel Basque Country is processing personal data concerning you or not.
Asimismo, tienes derecho a acceder a tus datos personales, así como a solicitar la rectificación de los datos inexactos o, en su caso, solicitar su supresión cuando, entre otros motivos, los datos ya no sean necesarios para los fines que fueron recogidos.
En determinadas circunstancias, podrás solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de tus datos, en cuyo caso únicamente los conservaremos para el ejercicio o la defensa de reclamaciones.
En determinadas circunstancias y por motivos relacionados con tu situación particular, podrás oponerte al tratamiento de tus datos. Feel Basque Country dejará de tratar los datos, salvo por motivos legítimos imperiosos, o el ejercicio o la defensa de posibles reclamaciones.
Asimismo, puedes ejercer el derecho a la portabilidad de los datos, así como retirar los consentimientos facilitados en cualquier momento, sin que ello afecte a la licitud del tratamiento basado en el consentimiento previo a su retirada.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other public bodies competent for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Cookies Policy